Amber Sugar Cookie is an Epic Cookie released on October 25th, 2021, alongside his Pet, Humble Bumble. He flies through the air and attacks flowers, collecting Honey Crystal Jellies for points.
He was also released alongside of the Paradise Compass Treasure to continue the journey theme of his update.
He has a chance of being obtained from any chest that can produce an Epic Cookie without having to achieve any special goals to unlock him.
When you hear a loud buzzing sound from somewhere in a quiet flower field, it's highly likely that Amber Sugar Cookie is nearby! Made with large portions of pure honey from the symmetrically of honeycomb, this Cookie endeavors to create the perfect hexagonal-shaped house! A perfectionist to the bitter end, Amber Sugar Cookie will not hesitate to start from scratch if his abode deviates in even the slightest of measurements and cannot stand to see his home becoming victim to wear and tear. How does he start over? He takes the sturdy Amber Honeydipper and wields it with great success. It's due to his habit that none of his friends wish to build honeycomb houses with him...But Amber Sugar Cookie is determined to use sugar glass, one of his most recent interests, for making the perfect home!
Enters a field of flowers at given intervals. The flowers grow to varying heights while the Slide button becomes a Honeydipper Staff button. Reach the flowers at the correct height to strike the flowers with the Cookie's Honeydipper Staff. After each strike, large amounts of pollen are released from the flower and Honey Crystal Jellies are created. Level Up for more points for Honey Crystal Jellies.
Covers Jellies in honey at given intervals, turning them into valuable Amber Jellies. The stronger the enchanted power, the more points for Amber Jellies.
|Bonus points for Yellow Bear Jellies||20~80||100~300||400~600||900~1050|
|Bonus points for Pink Bear Jellies||50~200||300~500||600~800||1000~1200|
|Bonus points for Basic Jellies||20~80||200~350||500~700||900~1000|
|Bonus points for all Jellies||5~15||30~40||60~80||100~120|
|1||177||Honeydipper Staff Lv.1|
|15||303||Honeydipper Staff Lv.15|
- Let's search for the perfect home!
- Take this!
- Angel Cookie: No blessings! Only memories!
- Zombie Cookie: These flowers are not for eating!
- Fairy Cookie: Always in the fields, but not the type to steal anything.
- Sea Fairy Cookie: You built this by yourself?! I can build something better!
- Roll Cake Cookie: My staff is stronger!
- Mustard Cookie: Sweetness is the best!
- Yogurt Cream Cookie: What a nice house...! Just...wow...
- Lobster Cookie: I don't want to lose my home again either...
Appears On Relationship Charts
- Angel Cookie: A blessing for all the hard-working Cookies... (Friendly)
- Zombie Cookie: Sweet...Memory...? Can...eat...? (Friendly)
- Fairy Cookie: So diligent, always looking for honey early in the morning. (Friendly)
- Roll Cake Cookie: That staff looks flimsy! Bring it! (Tension)
- Lobster Cookie: Memories of being stranded alone are not easily forgotten. (Friendly)
- Upon release, all content referring to Amber Sugar Cookie used feminine pronouns for him. This was hastily adjusted in his story within a few minutes of his release to use solely masculine pronouns, then adjusted in Labyrinth of Remembrance in a matter of hours.