|Do not cross the cookie border!
This article is archived. It is considered no longer relevant in-game, and the information inside this article is taken from a very outdated version of the game, or from LINE Cookie Run.
- Feed me the oven flames!
- ―Devil Cookie
Devil Cookie is an S-grade Cookie, released as the last Cookie in the first season on May 7th, 2014. He transforms into a Super Devil form which flies forwards quickly for a short time, after collecting a varied amount of Spirit Jellies floating through the air.
Transforms into an all-consuming Super Devil after catching 22~15 Spirit Jellies. With upgrades, less Spirit Jellies trigger the transformation.
Mysterious in many ways. Looks hot and spicy, but tastes like Cola. A byproduct of Angel Cookie batter exposed to dark magic, he can see flying Spirit Jellies unknown to other Cookies. Catching those Jellies unleashes the feared Super Devil.
Devil Cookie will transform into Super Devil after catching 22~15 Spirit Jellies that will appear flying around the game stages. In the Super Devil mode, the Cookie will become a giant devil with big jaws, passing through (not destroying) obstacles and collecting Jellies or coins even without magnetic aura, because of its gigantic size. As the Cookie upgrades, less Spirit Jellies are required to trigger this mode.
However, Spirit Jellies cannot be collected from magnetic aura or Magnet Jellies, so Devil Cookie has to make jumps to collect them. If the player does not jump carefully, the Cookie may hit obstacles or fall into a hole. The only Pet that can help with catching the Spirit Jellies is Flame Bat.
|150||Super Devil Rush Lv. 1|
22 Spirit Jellies to collect
|152||Super Devil Rush Lv. 2|
21 Spirit Jellies to collect
|154||Super Devil Rush Lv. 3|
20 Spirit Jellies to collect
|156||Super Devil Rush Lv. 4|
19 Spirit Jellies to collect
|158||Super Devil Rush Lv. 5|
18 Spirit Jellies to collect
|160||Super Devil Rush Lv. 6|
17 Spirit Jellies to collect
|160||Super Devil Rush Lv. 7|
16 Spirit Jellies to collect
|160||Super Devil Rush Lv. 8|
15 Spirit Jellies to collect
- Shall we fly? Woo hoo!!
- Luck? Tsk, I no need luck.
- No one tells me what to do!
- Only I can see spirit jellies? Interesting...
- Have no fear, I won't harm you! Not yet :D
- I'll go wherever I wanna go!
- Get me some spirit jellies. It'll be fun, I promise.
- Nothing can stop me!
- Let's go get some spirit jellies.
- July 16, 2014
- Spirit Jelly points increased from 3,000 to 6,000.
- December 18, 2014
- Reduced ability requirement from 24-17 to 23-16.
- Spirit Jelly points increased from 6,000 to 40,000.
- March 11, 2016
- Combi bonus with Flame Bat changed from Extra Points for passing obstacles to Extra points for Spirit Jellies.
- Reduced ability requirement from 23-16 to 22-15.
- Ability effect last longer.
- Devil Cookie was the first Cookie in the game that requires the player to collect a number of specific Jellies before his ability activates.
- Devil Cookie was the last Cookie released before Cookie Run: 2nd Story.
- During the Halloween Party 2014 and 2015, Devil Cookie is dressed up as Dracula.
- He's the first Cookie to change its size in Bonus Time.