Cookie Run Wiki
Advertisement
Cookie Run Wiki

The Gacha is the main way to obtain Cookies, Pets, Treasures or Costumes. Shop mechanics based on gachapon, or capsule machines, appear in many mobile games and MMOs and function similarly. Items are not bought directly, instead a container is bought that is guaranteed to have items, but the specific items are chosen randomly. Real life gachapon machines typically have small toys inside capsules, while Cookie Run's Gacha has Cookies inside Chests and Pets inside Eggs. Each play of the Gacha can be called a draw, a roll or a pull.

Multiple types of Chest or Egg can be drawn, with different amounts of units inside and different chances of desired rarities. All four versions of the Gacha also have a Special draw, which is identical to the most expensive non-Special draw, except the odds are weighted to have greater chance of getting certain items, primarily the newest ones. The Special Cookie, Pet and Treasure Draws let the player choose some of the items they want to have increased odds.

Most Gacha draws require Crystals, with Costume Draws requiring Rainbow Cubes instead. Gacha Keys and Treasure Incantations obtained from Events or made in the Magic Laboratory can be used for free draws, and the lowest level of Chest and Egg are bought with Coins.

Each time the Cookie and Pet Gachas are played with Crystals, Mileage Points are rewarded, which can be spent to get guaranteed items of the player's choice. Treasures have different Mileage Points that are only gained when drawing Treasures, and can only be spent on Treasures. The Costume Draw's Mileage system is Rainbow Crystals, earned for drawing duplicate costumes.

Cookie Draw

Cookie Chest

Cookie Chest.png

Cost Unit Rarities Total Guaranteed
Coin 001.png 99.000 Common, Rare, Epic 30 16 Rare

The lowest level of Cookie Chest doesn't have a prefix. It is bought with Coins, and after being bought once cannot be bought again for six hours. The probabilities for it are unlisted.

Great Cookie Chest

Great Cookie Chest.png

Cost Unit Rarities Total Guaranteed
CookieRunCrystal.png 290 Common, Rare, Epic 90 50 Rare

Rare Cookie Chest

Rare Cookie Chest.png

Cost Unit Rarities Total Guaranteed
CookieRunCrystal.png 1,490 Rare 320 320 Rare

Rare Cookie Chests only give Rare Cookies.

Supreme Cookie Chest

Supreme Cookie Chest.png

Cost Unit Rarities Total Guaranteed
CookieRunCrystal.png 2,900 Rare, Epic, Legendary 230 40 Epic, 190 Rare

All Epic Cookies have an equal chance of being drawn. There is a 1% chance for an additional Legendary.

Special Cookie Chest

Special Cookie Chest S3.png

Cost Unit Rarities Total Guaranteed
CookieRunCrystal.png 2,900 Rare, Epic, Legendary 230 40 Epic, 190 Rare

The Special Cookie Chest has the same cost and amount of Cookies as the Supreme Cookie Chest. Eight Epic Cookies are shown, four being the four most recent Cookies added to the game and four being older Cookies. Two more Epic Cookies are chosen by the player, and each of these ten Cookies has a 10% of being drawn. Duplicates can be chosen to increase their odds. Epic Cookies not shown in the chest won't be drawn. Like the Supreme Cookie Chest, there is a 1% chance for an additional Legendary.

Pet Draw

Each type of Pet Egg corresponds to a type of Cookie Chest, though they are cheaper than Cookie Chests.

Pet Egg

Pet Egg.png

Cost Unit Rarities Total Guaranteed
Coin 001.png 66.000 Common, Rare, Epic 30 16 Rare

Like the lowest level of Cookie Chest, basic Pet Eggs are bought with Coins and can only be bought every six hours.

Great Pet Egg

Great Pet Egg.png

Cost Unit Rarities Total Guaranteed
CookieRunCrystal.png 290 Common, Rare, Epic 90 50 Rare

Rare Pet Egg

Rare Pet Egg.png

Cost Unit Rarities Total Guaranteed
CookieRunCrystal.png 990 Rare 320 320 Rare

Rare Pet Eggs only give Rare Pets.

Supreme Pet Egg

Supreme Pet Egg.png

Cost Unit Rarities Total Guaranteed
CookieRunCrystal.png 1,900 Rare, Epic, Legendary 230 40 Epic, 190 Rare

All Epic Pets have an equal chance of being drawn. There is a 1% chance for an additional Legendary.

Special Pet Egg

Special Pet Egg S3.png

Cost Unit Rarities Total Guaranteed
CookieRunCrystal.png 1,900 Rare, Epic, Legendary 230 40 Epic, 190 Rare

The Special Pet Chest has the same cost and amount of Pets as the Supreme Pet Chest. The eight shown Pets are the Combi partners of the Cookies currently in the Special Cookie Draw. Two more can be chosen, and duplicates can be chosen to increase their odds. Otherwise each of these ten have an equal chance of being drawn, and all other Epic Pets won't be drawn. There is a 1% chance for an additional Legendary.

Treasure Draw

There are three options at the Treasure Draw. Draw 1, Draw 10+1, and Special Draw 10+1. Each has a corresponding ticket for a free draw, being the Treasure Incantation, 10+1 Treasure Incantation, and Special 10+1 Incantation.

One Treasure can be drawn for CookieRunCrystal.png190, and 11 can be drawn for CookieRunCrystal.png1,900, written as 10+1 in game. When 10+1 are drawn, at least one Epic Treasure is guaranteed. Otherwise, Rare Treasures have a roughly 86% chance of being drawn, and Epic Treasures have a roughly 14% chance.

In the Special Treasure Draw, which only comes in 10+1 variety, the three newest Epic Treasures are shown, and three additional Epic Treasures can be chosen. The chosen Treasures can be duplicates of the shown Treasures but not of each other. The newest Treasure will have slightly better odds of being drawn, 3% instead of 2.10%, and all Epic Treasures not shown in the six slots can't be drawn. Additionally, ten Rare Treasures are shown, and two more can be chosen, which can be duplicates. The odds of whether an Epic or Rare is received are equal to the normal Treasure Draw.

Costume Draw

Costumes cannot be drawn with Crystals and must be drawn with Rainbow Cubes. It costs Rainbow Cube.png390 for one costume or Rainbow Cube.png1,900 for five costumes, which saves 50 cubes as opposed to drawing a single costume 5 times (which costs 1,950 Rainbow Cubes). A short cutscene will play when the Costume Draw is used, and it will feature more Cookies when a rarer costume is drawn. The Special Costume Draw increases the chance of the featured Costumes, but the player can't choose which costumes have an increased chance. More than one Special Costume Draw with different featured Costumes can be active at once.

Rainbow Crystal Shop

When already obtained Costumes are drawn, Rainbow Crystals are received. The amount of Rainbow Crystals received is based on the Costume's rarity, with duplicate Common Costumes giving one, Rare Costumes giving two, Epic Costumes giving four, Super Epic Costumes giving eight, and the Legendary Costume giving 15. Epic Costumes in the Rainbow Crystal Shop cost 30 Rainbow Crystals, Super Epic Costumes cost 80, while the Legendary Costume costs 200 Rainbow Crystals. Costumes currently in the Special Costume Draw are discounted, costing 27 Rainbow Crystals for Epic Costumes, 72 Rainbow Crystals for Super Epic costumes  and 180 Rainbow Crystals for Legendary Costumes respectively.

Season 1

The Gacha was known as Shop Chests before Season 2, and functioned differently. Cookies, Pets and Treasures were all in the same chest, and chests also had Coins in them. The amount of items per chest increased with Escape Level, though the cost would increase as well. The Legendary Chest received from Mileage still uses a Season 1 design, because its function was not changed in Season 2.

Gallery

For this article's Gallery, see Gacha/Gallery.

Updates

  • August 30, 2017
    • Shop Chests replaced with Gacha.
  • October 25, 2017
    • Rare Cookie Chest and Rare Pet Egg added.
  • June 28, 2019
    • Costume Gacha added.
  • July 30, 2019
    • Special Treasure Draw picks from a greater selection of Epic Treasures.



Advertisement