This Cookie appears on the game icon of Cookie Run: OvenBreak, most often dressed in clothes reflecting the theme of the month's update.
GingerBrave was the first Cookie to escape from the Witch's oven. It is unknown how this Cookie came to life, but rumor has it that the Witch accidentally used magic powder instead of ginger powder.
Although you are sure there's something familiar about this Cookie, he keeps denying it. Ginger Claus claims that he has brought the gifts from the North Pole, but...His creamy beard looks totally fake!
GingerBrave, you look like you just jumped out of the screen! Just look at you! It's almost like you're running and jumping in the palm of my hands! It's... different, that's for sure. Maybe it's time to see how fast you run IRL!
Fear not, for the Sugar Gnomes are here to add sugary goodness to this rather bland world! They're jumping around here and there to help out GingerBrave, but it's starting to look like GingerBrave is just getting a free ride... Well, let's get going! There's still a long way to go! We can't have the poor Sugar Gnomes melt into syrup!
Shh! GingerBrave can't know about this! We're planning a surprise party for him. We'll wait in a dark room, and then BAM! Lights on, party crackers go off, and then he'll see the huge Jelly Bear Cake in front of him! With this party hat and fancy cane, he's sure to become the star of the party!
Not just a running Cookie. He can Jump, Double Jump, and Slide too! Level Up will increase his Energy.
Receives a BRAVE! buff at certain intervals. Under the effects of the BRAVE! buff, oncoming obstacles are thrashed away. Each destroyed obstacle grants Brave Destruction Points. The stronger the enchanted power, the more Brave Destruction Points earned.
|25||276||Last BRAVE standing|
- No Cookie left behind!
- Ready to escape?
- Don't look back!
- It's now or never! Let's go!
- I need to escape!
- I refuse to be eaten!
- Did someone say "Run"? Let's go!
- Quick! The Witch is away! Now's our chance!
- I'm no ordinary cookie!
- I've gotta get outta here!
1vs1 Race (Retired)
- Now, shall we run?
- This is what I do BEST!
- Let's do this.
- Think you can beat me?
- Me? Tired? Can't be...
- Hello there!
- Hi, friend! Up for some fun?
- My favorite Sugar Crystals contain the power of earth!
- Why does everyone keep giving me these weird looks...?
- I will escape from here! You'll help me, won't you?
- I can escape without any certificates, uh-huh!
Ginger Claus Outfit
- I'm not the Cookie you think I am!
- Only the good Cookies get gifts!
- Where's the chimney?
- Don't tell anyone you saw me! Ho-ho!
- This is for you! Ho-ho!
- I feel like I can run faster!
- I'm the REAL GingerBrave!
- I'm a new dimension of brave now!
- Why is everyone so flat?
- What do you think? I look so real, right!?
- GingerBright: She's the brightest Cookie I know!
- Strawberry Cookie: Strawberry's a bit quiet, but she's a lot of fun!
- Ninja Cookie: So cool to have a ninja on our side!
- Cookiedroid: Never seen a Cookie like you before!
- Croissant Cookie: Thanks for the help!
- Timekeeper Cookie: You can't change time like that!
- Chess Choco Cookie: Let us out!
- Earl Grey Cookie: He seemed friendly enough...
- Lilac Cookie: You're trying to protect someone, aren't you?
- Lotus Dragon Cookie: We're going to try to make our wishes come true!
Appears On Relationship Charts
- GingerBright: My bravest friend! He's so brave! (Trust)
- Strawberry Cookie: I'm happy he helped us all escape... (Trust)
- Ninja Cookie: This Cookie always has a plan... (Trust)
- Pilot Cookie: Chasing your dreams takes a lot of bravery! (Trust)
- Popcorn Cookie: GingerBrave has a main protagonist vibe! (Trust)
- Dark Enchantress Cookie: ...hmpf! (Tension)
- Pudding Cookie: Wait...is that...? GINGER CLAUS!? (Admiration)
- Cookiedroid: You're that famous Cookie! You look like one of the best Cookies I've seen! (Friendly)
- Croissant Cookie: Let's restore time, together! (Trust)
- Timekeeper Cookie: You were a meaningless variable in the future I saw... (Tension)
- Chess Choco Cookie: We're gonna win! We will win. (Tension)
- Earl Grey Cookie: I was unaware this would happen. (Tension)
- Starfruit Cookie: You...are our last hope? (Trust)
- Lilac Cookie: You always stick to what is righteous. (Friendly)
- Lotus Dragon Cookie: Such a dullard. Hmph... (Tension)
- July 29, 2019
- Energy slightly modified.
- October 22, 2020
- Gained a Magic Candy.
- He is featured in the first game of the Cookie Run series, OvenBreak, with the same goal. However, OvenBreak has a finite world.
- With no Skill initially attached, this Cookie proved to be a challenge for skilled players alike to see how long they go and how much points they can earn with this Cookie.
- Most Cookie names in Japanese end with クッキー (Cookie) much like their English counterparts. However, GingerBrave's name is one of the exceptions. His name is 勇敢なクッキー君, where 君 (~kun) is a suffix added to refer to those of junior status, especially male children or teenagers. The other exception is GingerBright.
- However, the 君 is dropped in Ovenbreak, making his name simply 勇敢なクッキー.
- Until Operation Timeguard, he was the only Cookie without any special abilities.
- In OvenBreak, he had a brother named Dozer (called KK in the sound files). After running from The Witch he was knocked out by a lollipop (and probably eaten by The Witch). After that Brave Cookie, GingerBrave wanted to avenge for his brother by escaping the Witch's oven together with the other Cookies/Gingerbread.
- Despite the Skill effect showing an "increase" as Level 1 "Brave" gradually changes into the form of "Last BRAVE standing"; there are no special effects for this Cookie at any Level, unlike other Cookies. Leveling up the Cookie will still give it additional Energy, even though the Skill does not increase.
- He had his own messages for every festival from 2018.
- In New Year Eve 2018, It said "Never stop running in 2018! Run, Run! Cookie Run!"
- In April Fools 2018, It said "It's time! Back to the Oven!"
- GingerBrave's response to the 2nd Anniversary Cake was "Thanks for the cake!"
- GingerBrave's response to the Valentine's Day 2019 event was "Thanks! I'm fueled up and ready to run again!"
- He is the first (and currently only) Common Cookie to have a Magic Candy.